Software and Application Development by MediaExper refers to the collective processes of creating software programs, covering all the following stages:
1. Defining and documenting the problem to be solved or the task to be implemented in digital platform
2. Deriving a solution to the problem at hand
3. Identifying and analyzing the software module requirements. If a software is already available, the existing system needs to be evaluated. Deficiencies are identified. This can be done by interviewing users of the system and consulting with support personnel. The new system requirements are then defined. In particular, the deficiencies in the existing system must be addressed with specific proposals for improvement
4. Detailed specification of the required modules and their connection
5. Designing the software. The proposed system is designed. Plans are laid out concerning the physical construction, hardware, operating systems, programming, communications and security issues.
6. Coding the programming
7. Testing all aspects of performance according to a standard testing procedure. If necessary, adjustments must be made at this stage and then he system is the put into use. This can be done in various ways. If an existing system is to be replaced by a new system, the new system can be phased in, according to application or location and the old system gradually replaced. In some cases, it may be more cost-effective to shut down the old system and implement the new system all at once.
8. Educating the end users. Users of the system must be trained in its use.
9. Planning a maintenance and upgrading program. Once the new system is up and running for a while, it should be exhaustively evaluated. Maintenance must be kept up rigorously at all times. Users of the system should be kept up-to-date concerning the latest modifications and procedures.